GET A FREE BUSINESS INSURANCE QUOTE
YOUR BUSINESS INSURANCE OPTIONS EXPLAINED
Whatever each new day brings, Farmers Business Property insurance is still your best defense against unexpected occurrences, such as fire, hail, windstorms, and other natural disasters. Key coverage examples include: Building coverage, Business Personal Property insurance, and Business income.
Your unique business faces a wide range of unpredictability, and Farmers Business Liability insurance can help businesses mitigate potentially devastating lawsuits. Business Liability insurance helps your business stand strong through challenging situations by covering the associated cost of legal defense and legal damages you are obligated to pay, up to the policy limits selected. Connect with a Farmers insurance agent who’s an expert in working with business owners, and select from a wide range of options that fit your individual business insurance needs.
You may think that robbery or embezzlement are the most common crimes that could come your way, but unfortunately there are many more. Farmers Business Crime insurance can help bridge those potential gaps, providing coverage for, employee dishonesty, money and securities – inside/outside, money orders and counterfeit paper currency, and forgery and alteration.
You pride yourself on operating a safe, secure work environment where your employees can perform to the best of their ability while helping your business grow. Even in the most ideal circumstances, the reality is that accidents and illness still happen. A slip and fall at a restaurant resulting in broken bones, an equipment malfunction at a construction site causing eye injury—it could be any number of things. Upon the unexpected, it’s essential that your employees’ medical needs are quickly addressed so they can return to work as fast as possible.
When the rubber meets the road, it’s serious business. Vehicles put your employees in front of existing and prospective customers and get your products to where they need to go. But unlike the oversight and insight you have on your business operations, road conditions, weather and other drivers are out of your control. Any bodily injury – including injury sustained by other drivers, passengers and pedestrians – for which you are responsible, or damage caused to other vehicles or property, could put your business in financial jeopardy.
Business Life Insurance
People may be the most important asset your business has. Farmers Life insurance for Business Owners offers many options to help you recruit, retain, reward and assist employee retirement as well as prepare for business succession should the unexpected occur. These options include: Executive Bonus Plan, Group Life insurance, Key Person insurance, Funded Buy-Sell Agreement, and Debt Liquidation.
Farmers specializes and has specific and tailored packages for the following industries:
- Apartment – For Apartment Building Owners
- Auto Service and Repair – Auto Body Shops, Oil Change Shops, Transmission Shops and more
- Commercial Real Estate – Office Buildings, Retail Shopping Centers and Industrial Buildings
- Education & Non-Profit – Museums, Schools, Civic Groups and more
- Home and Building Service – Plumbers, Electricians, Landscapers, Carpet Cleaners, Painters and more
- Homeowners Association – Coverage for the property location and more
- Hospitality – Hotels, Motels and Bed & Breakfasts
- Manufacturing – Product, Food, Commercial Printing, Equipment and more
- Professional Service – Medical, Veterinary and other Business Professional Service providers
- Religious Organization – Explore coverage for Business Property and Business Liability
- Restaurant – Fine Dining, Quick Service and Casual Restaurants
- Retail Store – Salons, Dry Cleaners, Boutiques, Convenience Stores and more
- Wholesale – Specialized coverage like Business Liability, Business Auto insurance and more